This is Jodi’s mailing address (for postcards & letters), as of 6/17/2015:
Jodi Arias #281129
ASPC — Perryville
Unit — Lumley
P.O. Box 3300
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Any mail previously sent to the original Perryville address will be forwarded on to Jodi @ Lumley.
Here’s a list of the current guidelines when sending your postcard or letter:
* Incoming mail must have a complete return address, including sender’s name and the complete street address or PO Box.
* Letters and enclosures may be sent in a standard-size (#10) mailing envelope.
* No packages.
* There is no limit on the amount of mail Jodi may receive.
* While in maximum security Jodi’s mail, incoming and outgoing, is subject to be read in its entirety or in part.
* DO NOT, under *any* circumstances, send *any* information about Jodi (or any inmate) obtained via the Inmate Datasearch at the ADC website: https://corrections.az.gov/public-resourc…/inmate-datasearch
What may I enclosure in mail?
* Cartoons or copies of material from the Internet may be enclosed within personal mail; however, the content is subject to the prison’s publication review process. >>> No newspaper clippings >>> No article tear-outs from magazines.
* Photographs provided the non-photo side cannot be separated (i.e. Polaroid’s).
* Jodi may possess up to 30 photographs at one time. Those that she chooses not to keep will become part of her overflow and will be sent to Jodi’s family for storage.
The following may *not* be mailed to Jodi:
– No newspaper clippings
– No article tear-outs from magazines
– Used or unused postage stamps.
– Stickers, labels, address labels or decorative stamps.
– Photos where the non-photo side can be separated (Polaroid’s).
– Photos of other inmates.
– Unknown foreign substances and/or powders.
– Oils, perfumes, incense or personal property items.
– Lottery tickets or games of chance.
– Tax forms.
– Battery operated greeting cards, or greeting cards larger than 8.5 by 11 inches
– Unused Greeting cards, stationary, pens/pencils and/or envelopes.
– Unused postcards.
– Inspirational cards or medals.
– Candy, gum, or any food items.
– Art, crafts and hobby supplies.
– Road maps of Arizona, areas contiguous to Arizona, states that contain the contract prison facilities, and states contiguous to those states where contract prison facilities are located; Public Transportation maps of Arizona and states with contract prison facilities and/or descriptions or photos of Department or contract prison facilities. (“Contiguous”, as used in this section, means states surrounding and bordering the subject state. In the example of Arizona, this would mean California, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, and Mexico, or any portion thereof). Any publication containing maps as part of the material will be subject to all publication review requirements.
– A printed individual item (not a supplement of an item such as a newspaper), specifically intended for the purpose of advertising or selling merchandise (catalog, circular) for any items that an inmate would not be permitted to receive.
* All metal, including paperclips, is removed from incoming mail. This mail and publications with metal bindings, including paper clips, binder clips, and other metal fasteners are prohibited.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Thanks for your ongoing support!
WE ARE TEAM JODI – AND WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS in our quest for JUSTICE FOR JODI.
Never question it.
Never doubt it.
Prepare for it.
Team Jodi #WINNING <<<
If you would like to help Jodi by way of a financial donation to the official JAA APPELLATE FUND, click the Team Jodi link below for further details. All donations via Justice4Jodi.com go directly to the fund for assisting with the legal fees associated with appealing Jodi’s wrongful conviction. Justice4Jodi.com is the ONLY website authorized to collect donations.
In addition, please DO NOT, under any circumstances, donate through any other website or Facebook page/group claiming to be “official” and/or acting with Jodi’s approval or authorization. The same applies to any “Jodi Membership Clubs”, groups or fake Trust funds that have been set up. These sites are bogus – as are their intentions – and they should be actively avoided. If you are aware of any such sites, please help Jodi by clicking here and reporting them. Thank you for your ongoing support!